A weekly breakfast meeting can be useful for your business. For breakfast meetings and presentations, you can always count on catering services and solutions if you want to take a break from your usual restaurant dining routine. Find the best food preparation company that can provide you with all your needs to have a stress-free event.
The breakfast meeting is an effective strategy to encourage your people because this is the time that their minds are alert and productive. Here’s how you can do it seamlessly:
How to Plan Your Breakfast Meeting Perfectly
- Take time. There must be a plan for the breakfast meeting. Keeping the things in order during the first meeting will ensure that your employees will be more excited for next week.
- Ask for assistance. Doing the undertaking alone can be very difficult to accomplish. You need the help of others to make the meeting successful and make everything look presentable. It gives you convenience if there would be dedicated individuals who know what to do and join you to make the plan become a reality.
- Meet your objectives. There are three essential reasons you are holding a breakfast meeting — #1 is for everyone to enjoy, #2 is for them to participate to your agenda, and #3 is make your employees comfortable with each other.
Factors to Consider
To make sure that your breakfast meeting becomes successful, you need to consider these factors:
- budget for the meeting
- the number of attendees
- the venue of the breakfast meeting
- how to get the food
- the type of foods to offer
- who will cook
- who will serve the food
- outline of the agenda
- thanking the attendees
You’ll be able to accomplish all the considerations mentioned above if you let food preparation professionals assist you. This way, you’ll have more time to relax and focus on your business. Of course, you need to choose a company that can provide the comfort and satisfaction of the attendees.
The Essence of Breakfast Meetings
The breakfast meeting is a creative way to get your employees more involved in your business. If you plan to have it weekly, your first meeting will be your basis on what you need to do and have for the next meetings. Before the session ends, be sure to ask your employees for feedback and suggestions. This will give you insights to serve the best for them in the future.
Tip to Pursue Your Agenda in the Meeting
If you intend to hold a meeting that can last 60 to 90 minutes, serving the food first is the right thing to do. While your attendees munch the delicious meals, you can start discussing your business goals. When you feel the topics to tackle your business in the meeting will take longer, say, for example, more than 90 minutes, there are must-have items to be offered to the attendees:
Consistency is the key. Having a weekly breakfast meeting ensures that the people in your office are on the same page. No one will say no to a free breakfast. So, this is an excellent strategy to boost the synergy in your company. Your employees will be more engaged without thinking that you are taking them away from their personal time.