The skin around the eyes, apart from the décolletage, is one of the most neglected parts of the body. What’s interesting is that most people tend to forget moisturizing the eye area, despite following an exhaustive skincare routine. Sadly, the importance of caring for the eye area cannot be stressed enough. It’s one of the first parts of the face that could give away one’s age, as it is most likely the first one to gain wrinkles.
These wrinkles are often due to the lack of hydration. While collagen breakdown is primarily responsible for wrinkles, the creasing gets more pronounced and deeper every time you smile or make facial movements. This is why skincare specialists always recommend drinking a lot of water every day. It’s not just because it’s good for your health, but also because it helps hydrate and plump your skin.
Sometimes, water just isn’t enough, especially for those with mature skin types. The good news is that you can always reinforce skin hydration with a good moisturizing cream, especially for your eye area.
A good eye cream that you can incorporate into your beauty routine is the Miracle Eye Cream. One of the companies that offer such a product is Kedma Skincare Philippines.
Here is a guide that will help you understand more about this product.
Some of the ingredients that you’ll find in the Miracle Eye Cream are:
- Elastin – This protein enhances the skin’s elasticity and bounciness. This means that your skin will easily go back to its shape when you stretch it.
- Collagen – This ingredient promotes muscle repair, plumps skin, and boosts skin elasticity and bounciness.
- Peptides – Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-19 and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 are amino acids that prevent inflammation and prevent facial muscle expression. Dipeptide-2 aids in lymphatic circulation, reducing dark circles under the eyes.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Hyaluronic acid draws moisture from the air to the skin and lubricates tissues.
- Ginseng Root Extract – This ingredient has skin tightening properties. It reduces inflammation and is a powerful antioxidant.
- Dead Sea Water – This contains skin-nourishing minerals and antibacterial properties.
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract – Green tea extract brightens and draws moisture to the skin.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) – This antioxidant fights free radicals that cause aging.
Method of Application
When applying the product, refrain from making eye movements a few minutes after applying the eye cream. You’d feel the area tighten, so it’s best to keep your face expressionless to avoid “freezing” any creasing. It is a good idea to use this in the evening, before going to bed.
What the Miracle Eye Cream Does
The eye cream delivers instant results in terms of skin tightening and brightening. It can make you look more awake. On top of that, it hydrates the skin around your eyes enough to make it appear smoother and plump.
If you suffer from extreme dark under eye circles or already have droopy lids due to aging, the product may just be the solution to your problems. This eye cream is suitable for people who have been searching for an effective eye cream that offers long-lasting results.